Marina Sousa is well known as a pastry chef and has been labelled a top ten cake designer by Dessert Professional Magazine. Marina has excelled since the opening of Just Cake back in 2003 and has featured in many well-known magazines. Impeccable cake design isn’t Marinas only forte, she also has many specialist Silicone Moulds so you too can have a Marina Sousa inspired touch on your creations.
- This Craftsy Class teaches you a variety of techniques from bold animal prints and geometric textures to elegant swags and playful loops.
- Make eighteen chic embellishments that work for almost any occasion.
- Marina has a reputation for creating professional unique cakes.
- Craftsy Classes are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any web-enabled device (including the iPad and iPhone)
Noteworthy Skills You Should Have:
- Storing sugarpaste whilst working
- Using patchwork cutters
- Rolling out sugarpaste
- Imagination for new projects
- Applying a crumb coating
- Following recipes.
This Craftsy Class Includes 7 HD Videos:
- Zebra Print
- Geometric Textures
Something To Wet Your Appetite:
- Powdered gelatin or gelatin sheets.
- Gel Paste and piping gel.
- Confectioners sugar or cornstarch.
- Recommended KitchenAid Mixer with pasta roller, fettuccine & spaghetti cutter attachments.
- Assorted round piping tips and piping bags.
- Ball tool and foam pad.
- Offset spatula and veining tool
Sign Up Now!
If you are interested in taking part learning all these fabulous techniques, you just need to follow this link to Craftsy Online.